Nuke Kabul
Byker
2021-08-26 17:38:50 UTC
Looks like a fun game:

SevenOverSix
2021-08-26 23:39:26 UTC
Post by Byker
Looks like a fun game: http://youtu.be/DF3GRT23-eg
No, we're not going to nuke Kabul.

It would not accomplish much anyway, the Taliban
and the even more extreme factions are spread all
across the country and have even leaked into
Pakistan, perhaps beyond.

Really REALLY hate to say it, but the only fix
for ultra-rad Islam in that corner of the world
may be China. Mountains of bodies don't worry
the Chinese, so long as the majority are Enemy.
China has an endless supply of cannon-fodder
and would like some spots to try out all their
newest military tech.

If the rads get in they way of their plans for
Afghanistan they WILL take the place by force.
With Biden/H they may not even bother to create
any excuses about being "invited" or "provoked".
Xi sees himself as the new god of the eastern
half of the world after all, and gods need not
apologize to anyone.

Oh, I see there is now a "Thoughts of Xi" addition
to the school curriculum. They probably just borrowed
our "woke" "critical" education agenda and changed a
few of the words. They just want to make sure the
kids are "correct thinkers" ...
Rod Speed
2021-08-27 02:16:44 UTC
Post by SevenOverSix
Post by Byker
Looks like a fun game: http://youtu.be/DF3GRT23-eg
No, we're not going to nuke Kabul.
It would not accomplish much anyway, the Taliban
and the even more extreme factions are spread all
across the country and have even leaked into
Pakistan, perhaps beyond.
Really REALLY hate to say it, but the only fix for ultra-rad
Islam in that corner of the world may be China.
No chance, they aren't that stupid.
Post by SevenOverSix
Mountains of bodies don't worry the Chinese,
so long as the majority are Enemy. China has
an endless supply of cannon-fodder
How odd that they got a very bloody
nose when they tried it with Vietnam.
Post by SevenOverSix
and would like some spots to try
out all their newest military tech.
None of that is any use against Islam.
Post by SevenOverSix
If the rads get in they way of their plans for
Afghanistan they WILL take the place by force.
Mindlessly silly, they aunt that stupid.
Separate issue entirely.
Petzl
2021-08-27 03:12:23 UTC
On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 12:16:44 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Post by Rod Speed
Post by SevenOverSix
Post by Byker
Looks like a fun game: http://youtu.be/DF3GRT23-eg
No, we're not going to nuke Kabul.
It would not accomplish much anyway, the Taliban
and the even more extreme factions are spread all
across the country and have even leaked into
Pakistan, perhaps beyond.
Really REALLY hate to say it, but the only fix for ultra-rad
Islam in that corner of the world may be China.
No chance, they aren't that stupid.
China will attack the problem (Islam), not the tactic (Terror)
Post by Rod Speed
Post by SevenOverSix
Mountains of bodies don't worry the Chinese,
so long as the majority are Enemy. China has
an endless supply of cannon-fodder
How odd that they got a very bloody
nose when they tried it with Vietnam.
The problem was "we" again would not attack the problem (China)
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
Rod Speed
2021-08-27 03:31:49 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by SevenOverSix
Post by Byker
Looks like a fun game: http://youtu.be/DF3GRT23-eg
No, we're not going to nuke Kabul.
It would not accomplish much anyway, the Taliban
and the even more extreme factions are spread all
across the country and have even leaked into
Pakistan, perhaps beyond.
Really REALLY hate to say it, but the only fix for ultra-rad
Islam in that corner of the world may be China.
No chance, they aren't that stupid.
China will attack the problem (Islam), not the tactic (Terror)
Not outside china they wont.
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by SevenOverSix
Mountains of bodies don't worry the Chinese,
so long as the majority are Enemy. China has
an endless supply of cannon-fodder
How odd that they got a very bloody
nose when they tried it with Vietnam.
The problem was "we" again would not attack the problem (China)
We aren't that stupid anymore.
Separate issue entirely.
SevenOverSix
2021-08-27 03:51:19 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by SevenOverSix
With Biden/H they may not even bother to create
any excuses about being "invited" or "provoked".
Xi sees himself as the new god of the eastern
half of the world after all, and gods need not
apologize to anyone.
Oh, I see there is now a "Thoughts of Xi" addition
to the school curriculum. They probably just
borrowed our "woke" "critical" education agenda
and changed a few of the words. They just want
to make sure the kids are "correct thinkers" ...
Separate issue entirely.
Oh no, No, NO !!! Hearts and minds are EVERYTHING.
That's how you GET a billion people to volunteer
to be cannon-fodder.

And, with Xi's encouragement, China IS "that stupid".

They SMELL empire ; Lords Of Everything.

And China CAN take Afghanistan - mostly by killing
ALL the Afghni's. There are several means - low
to high tech. The "woke" nations, in their shame
at being themselves, won't do a fuckin' thing.
Rod Speed
2021-08-27 04:28:22 UTC
Post by SevenOverSix
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by SevenOverSix
With Biden/H they may not even bother to create
any excuses about being "invited" or "provoked".
Xi sees himself as the new god of the eastern
half of the world after all, and gods need not
apologize to anyone.
Oh, I see there is now a "Thoughts of Xi" addition
to the school curriculum. They probably just
borrowed our "woke" "critical" education agenda
and changed a few of the words. They just want
to make sure the kids are "correct thinkers" ...
Separate issue entirely.
Oh no, No, NO !!! Hearts and minds are EVERYTHING.
That's how you GET a billion people to volunteer
to be cannon-fodder.
China hasn’t needed cannon fodder for more than 50 years now, stupid.
Post by SevenOverSix
And, with Xi's encouragement, China IS "that stupid".
Bullshit.
Post by SevenOverSix
They SMELL empire ; Lords Of Everything.
More mindless yankee bullshit.
Post by SevenOverSix
And China CAN take Afghanistan
How odd that they couldn’t even grab the border region of Vietnam.
Post by SevenOverSix
- mostly by killing ALL the Afghni's.
Not even possible, they breed like flys.
They won't have to, china won't be that stupid.
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-08-27 13:15:17 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
[...]
The Uyghur RE-EDUCATION CAMPS will be filled with Afghani's who will
graduate dead or alive.

Either way the Chinese cure problem. To the Chinese there is no moral
question.

The Chinese have no hesitation about human life and freedom when it
stands between them and what they want. To the Chinese (your life) is
not an issue, You're just another brick in their wall.
--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
295 - Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship
to help force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.
Rod Speed
2021-08-27 19:04:00 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Rod Speed
Post by SevenOverSix
Post by Petzl
Post by Rod Speed
Post by SevenOverSix
The "woke" nations, in their shame at being themselves, won't do a
fuckin' thing.
They won't have to, china won't be that stupid.
The Uyghur RE-EDUCATION CAMPS will be filled
with Afghani's who will graduate dead or alive.
Nope, Xi wont be stupid enough to invade
afghanistan, no point in china doing that.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Either way the Chinese cure problem. To
the Chinese there is no moral question.
The Chinese have no hesitation about human life and freedom
when it stands between them and what they want. To the Chinese
(your life) is not an issue, You're just another brick in their wall.
Didn’t help them when they tried it with Vietnam.